Monday, November 21, 2011

1 day acuvue moist

1 day acuvue define


Which one should I buy? Moist or define?
I always wanted to buy contact lenses. And now there's 1 day acuvue. It's a daily disposable contact lenses. So, I don't have to wear specs or I can choose when to wear my contact lenses.
But I don't know which I want. Moist is more on comfort and there's no colour. Define is more on colour. Define has two style, accent and vivid. There's 30 pairs in a box. RM100 for moist and RM110 for define. Which I think is not that expensive.
Back with holidays. There's not much. Gonna put a pic of my buys on F21 on the next post. Mom say I have to stop buying clothes :( . I think gonna watch Breaking Dawn part 1 with the girls excluding Jiaern because she has to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment